HR and benefits compliance at your fingertips
Our Online HR Resource Center is a comprehensive, easy to navigate, library of human resource information that can provide answers to many of your HR and benefits related questions.
- Mitigate your business risks by accessing a library of material designed by HR experts that addresses nearly any HR administration issue that you may be faced with.
- Increase your labor market competitiveness by leveraging industry best practices around recruitment, interview processes, and benefit design.
- Gain peace of mind by ensuring you are up to date on labor laws, regulations and employee disclosure documentation.
HR Resource Center
Our Resource Center is a comprehensive, easy to navigate, web-based library of human resource information that can provide answers to many of your HR and benefits related questions.
- Hundreds of downloadable forms and state posters.
- Interview process guidelines.
- Guides for employee discipline, harassment and discrimination issues.
- "Mini Cobra" and other employment law issues.
- Family Medical Leave Act and Americans with Disability Act updates.
Manager Help Line
The Manager Help Line allows you to call and speak with an experienced HR consultant and receive practical step-by-step guidance and suggestions to resolve your HR situation in a lawful, yet sensitive manner.
This service saves you time and money…but more important, a team of certified experts in human resources and employment law ensures that you receive prompt, accurate answers to critical employment issues. Here is a partial list of topics most frequently discussed on the Manager Help Line:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Counseling with employees about policy violations
- Damage to company property
- Discharge for cause
- Discrimination allegations
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Excessive absenteeism
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Through our partnership with HR360, more than 120,000 businesses use HR360 to help guide their HR decisions and better manage their employees and the Manager Help Line is staffed with Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certified HR consultants.